Thursday, March 17, 2011

WebQuest Reflections

When I first began this project I was a little concerned with the group work. We first began this on the day when we had the live-chat from home for one of our Tuesday classes. And although we learned how to create and connect to private chat rooms with our group, I felt that it could have gone better if we were all in the same room. It was hard to get things going at first. I don't blame the members in my group at all, because I think that we all just wanted to get it started later.

The WebQuest was a little confusing to figure out at first. It always takes me a few tries to understand how a website works. Some sites are so confusing that I stay away from them at all costs. This is something that I might use in the future, as long as I remember how to set it up properly. I enjoyed the topic that my group decided on, and it was something that I would use in the future as a lesson plan for sure. It would be very enjoyable for the students, and it would be a great way to see other lesson plans from other teachers who have published lesson plans on that website.

My main task was the evaluation. I believe that it is my 'strongest' part for creating a lesson plan. It teaches me what I am expecting from my own students if I write one up. Because when I present the lesson to my class, I will know exactly what to say to them so they are prepared and know exactly what it is that I expect of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment