Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lesson Plan Reflection

Having a lesson plan that was created specifically for integrating technology into a subject was a new experience. Our society is heading in the direction of technology being a prime necessity for the teaching world. Since I am a majoring in English, the subject is of high interest for me and I wanted to create a lesson plan that I could use in the future when I start teaching.

I learned quite a bit when I did my lesson plan online. I used GoogleDocs to integrate my lesson plan into technology. I thought that it would be the best thing because it would be easy to set up a group project with using GoogleDocs. That way, I could create an assignment where everyone could work together. GoogleDocs allows students to work on the same page, and everything they type will show up on every computer. It is such a simple accessory with technology, but it can do so much. I would have never thought of that before I finished this lesson plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment