Thursday, March 17, 2011

WebPortfolio Reflections

This was probably the most difficult project that I have worked on thus far in this class. It has taken so much time and effort. The program was very confusing at first, and I don't think that I could have created it without my professor and peers help. It is hard for me to remember something when it is shown to me just once, so repetition is definitely key when learning a new asset in technology.

I think that I might use this program again. Now that I understand it, I have to admit that I had a bit of fun when creating my portfolio. I played around with PhotoShop a lot, although that program is still hard to understand even after taking classes for it! Being able to display my creative side was definitely enjoyable. I think that students would enjoy a program like this, and if it is possible to have at school computers, I would definitely try it out with a lesson plan sometime. It would be a 'big' project because it would take a lot of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment